SMALL PRINT BIG IMPRESSION
21/11/10"Moroccan Woman" has been selected to be part of "Small Print Big Impression", a printmaking exhibition which will tour from February to December 2011 to the following venues:
- 5 February to 2 may: New Walk Museum and Art Gallery, Leicester – situated within the historic New Walk area of the city, Leicester’s oldest museum has an impressive art collection featuring outstanding works by the German Expressionists.
- 7 May to 26 June: 78 Derngate, Northampton – a contemporary gallery space situated within the only house in England designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
- 24 July to 28 August: Rufford Craft Centre, North Nottinghamshire – Rufford Craft Centre boasts a picturesque location at the heart of the 150 acre Rufford Abbey Country Park. The Craft Centre Gallery has a long history of high quality exhibitions.
- 3 September to 9 October: Gallery Top, Nr Matlock, Derbyshire – located in the heart of the Derbyshire Peak District, Gallery Top exhibits contemporary art by emerging and established artists.
- 22 October to 4 December: Mac, Birmingham – the recently refurbished Midlands Art Centre has been built to meet the needs of both artists and communities across the Midlands.